Training Women 50+
Training Women 50+ is a must do if you are training women who are peri-menopausal, menopausal or post-menopausal. In short, the training strategies you used in the past for younger women DO NOT WORK NOW!
This course takes the research and distills it into practical strategies that you can start using with your older female clients today.
Full price is $ 297 – Use the code mish100 and you receive $100 discount
Price with code mish100 $197
This course has been approved with 8 Fitness Australia CEC points
- how to avoid ageism and the benefits to your business of training women 50+
- an empathetic question toolbox – how to ask the right questions
- the stages of menopause
- the effects of hormones on pelvic floor and other aspects of training
- how to avoid pelvic floor dysfunction and how to work with existing pelvic floor dysfunction
- chronic conditions that are specific to older women (and how their symptoms differ from mens)
- important components of exercise programming
- the positives of menopause… it is good to remember it is not all doom and gloom!
This course also includes the three full presentations:
- Menopause and the pelvic floor
- Training women 50+ (taken from the Virtual Summit – What Fit Pro’s need to know about training women)
- Top 10 chronic conditions for older adults and how to train them (taken from the Virtual Summit – Training Seniors)
This course is delivered via Fitness Education Online learning platform.
Please purchase and enjoy $100 off the course price with this link.
Feedback from Course Participants
Stay in the Loop for Education Updates